I originally launched the Daily Self Massage for Healthy Skin as a Workshop that came with the Skin ReSet kit, but so many of you already had the full size bottles of either Sacred Calm or Radiant Soul or both, so you didn’t need the kit in order to begin the Skin ReSet routines. The Skin ReSet routine really pairs well with this daily massage, so I wanted to make it available to all of you, not just those of you who purchase the Skin ReSet kit.
This daily self massage will reset your skin from the inside-out, and will be a complete game-changer for your skin health.
This Daily Self Massage Will:
- Stimulate blood circulation to bring fresh nutrients and oxygen supply to your skin
- Stimulate your lymphatic system to clear out toxins and improve your skin’s immunity
- Clear out stagnation to improve skin conditions
- Relieve tension in the face, jaw and neck
- Lift, Tone and Glow!
The Power of a Good Face Massage
Most conventional facials and even the care you give your skin at home only address the epidermis, the top layer of skin that is only 0.1mm thick. 0.1mm is the same thickness as a sheet of printer paper. The beauty industry has taught everyone for years now that skin health comes topically, and most facials in the spa industry still only focus on this top layer of skin .
But what about the other 0.3mm – 1.6mm of skin below the visible surface where real skin function actually occurs? These are the layers where tension occurs, preventing proper blood flow, reducing oxygen flow and blocking vital lymphatic flow, all of which can negatively impact the look and health of your skin.
You don’t have to have a professional facial to enjoy all the benefits of a good facial massage. This is something you can do for yourself at home. In fact, the more you practice this massage, the more you will begin to see accumulative results, which is why I recommend this massage daily.
Massage increases the circulation in the skin, bringing blood flow to the surface of the skin. This brings fresh oxygen supply and nutrients to the skin. Massage also gets the lymphatic system moving, which is the drainage system of the body. Puffiness under the eyes, congestion in the skin and inflammation can often be improved through moving your lymphatic system.
Massage, when it feels good, also relaxes the nervous system, reducing your stress hormone, cortisol. It also increases oxytocin, which further reduces cortisol and has been found to increase feelings of empathy.
All of these benefits combined can restore cellular balance in the skin and in the nervous system, resulting in a stronger immune system. Who knew facial massages are good for your immune system? It’s true!
The Daily Self Massage for Healthy Skin
You will find two Daily Self Massage videos below:
- VIDEO 1. This is the full routine. It’s 40 minutes long, but don’t worry, the massage itself is not that long. In this video, I am full walking you through the entire routine step-by-step. Watch this video a couple of times until you get the hang of it, and then move to the second video.
- VIDEO 2.This video is the shortened video, with minimal talking and no instruction, so you can get straight the massage and experience the benefits.
VIDEO 1: THE FULL STEP-BY-STEP ROUTINE
VIDEO 2: THE SHORTENED VERSION