While a lot of women enjoy their professional spa pedicures from their favourite aesthetician, sometimes, our feet need a little TLC in between treatments.
Our Sacred Scrub Hibiscus Exfoliating Body Exfoliant makes a great foot scrub, however, if you don’t have this product, then we’ve created this simple DIY Foot Scrub for you to make at home. I can almost guarantee that you have all of the ingredients that you need sitting in your kitchen now!
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 Cup of White or Raw Sugar (we chose raw)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 Lemon or Fresh Mint Leaves (optional)
What You’ll Do:
- Combine the sugar, olive oil and honey into a bowl and mix together.
- Optional: Squeeze the juice from the lemon into the mix or add fresh, cut up mint leaves.
- Stir the mixture until .
- Apply to dry (not wet) feet and scrub your foot for approximately 60 seconds. It is important to focus on the rougher areas the most, such as the heels.
While this DIY recipe is great for the feet, you can also use it on other rough areas of the body, such knees, elbows and back.