While there’s nothing quite like a professional Pedicure, sometimes you need a quick fix between professional treatments, without paying a visit to the spa. This simple DIY Spa Pedicure will keep your feet running between your professional pedicures.
- Fill a large bowl with water and add your favourite scent of Sacred Bath Salt + Herbal Bath Tea
- Trim your nails with clippers and shape them with a nail file.
- Push cuticles back.
- File the bottoms of your feet with a wooden foot file.
- Apply Sacred Scrub Hibiscus Exfoliating Body Scrub on foot and lower leg (up to knee). Massage in circular and upward motions (towards the heart) for approximately 60 seconds.
- Place feet back in the water.
- Apply either Devine Radiance Moisturizing Body Oil or Sacred Nourish Moisturizing Body Balm.
- Clean surface of nails and apply your choice of colour nail polish.