The health of your skin very much depends on the state of the Lymphatic System and the Nervous System. I am often asked, “What’s the best way to balance the nervous system and stimulate the lymphatic system for improved skin health?”
My answer is Breathwork.
Our breath and nervous system are directly connected. Our nervous system is:
- the controller of the body
- the controller of our ability to heal and regenerate, and
- the storage system of our emotions and past traumas
When our nervous system is balanced, we are calm, resilient and can handle what is thrown at us a whole lot better.
However, when our nervous system is out of balance, we cannot physically or emotionally handle stress as well, so we become more prone to illness, skin conditions and the body literally begins to breakdown.
But did you know that learning how to breathe effectively and efficiently can help us bring balance to our body, both physically and emotionally? It can help us deal with the chaos of every day life and our current and future global issues in much healthier ways. We can find calm in the midst of any storm. We can become resilient to everything that life throws at us. Learning to breathe intentionally has been a game-changer for me, and is the reason why I got my certification in breathwork so that I can share this tool with you!
To help you learn to breathe intentionally so that you can learn and feel the difference that breathwork can make for you (and your skin), I created a 6 week self paced online course called, Learn to Breathe.
This course will teach you:
- how to test your breathing to measure and track progress
- the science and physiology of breathing
- how to understand your nervous system
- how to override your nervous system
- different breath techniques for energy, balance and stress relief
- how to improve digestion
- how to improve sleep
- how to manage stress
- how to improve your overall health and well-being through breathwork.
This Course Includes:
- 10 pre-recorded educational videos to teach you how to breathe for improved health and well-being
- 9 several very simple, pre-recorded breath exercise recordings
- a 21 day guided breathwork challenge so you can experience, feel and see the results as you move through the course
- a private group where you can ask questions, share your experience and connect with others in the course.
You can learn more about my course and join it here.