This pre-recorded workshop will be delivered to your inbox so you can perform it on yourself right away.
Gua Sha is an ancient healing technique, that when used consistently, transforms the skin, clears congestion and promotes long-term, graceful aging. It creates much-needed movement in the skin, clearing stagnation, flushing out the metabolic waste that causes puffiness, dull, devitalized complexions and congestion. Through these advanced techniques, you will experience both internal and external skin benefits, resulting in healthy, radiantly glowing skin that is not able to truly be achieved without the power of massage movement.
Gua Sha for the face is very different than Gua Sha for the body. Facial Gua Sha involves light press-stroking massage movements using a small jade stone to clear stagnation and accumulation that causes skin conditions and signs of aging. Gua Sha also gently activates the skin to stimulate its natural processes. You can expect both immediate and cumulative results over time using this technique.
This Advanced Gua Sha Techniques Workshop contains 4 pre-recorded videos, including:
- A Basic Routine
- Full Advanced Face and Neck Routine for Lifting and Graceful Aging
- Advanced Eye Routine
- Neck Rejuvenation
When you purchase this workshop, you will receive immediate download access to all 4 video tutorials that include step by step directions for effective results (see below for photos).
The Benefits of Gua Sha
- Promotes firm, healthy, glowing skin.
- Increases blood flow to bring fresh oxygen supply and vital nutrients to the skin.
- Brightens the skin.
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage to remove metabolic waste, bacteria and toxins from the skin.
- Minimizes pores and clears congestion.
- Reduces puffiness and inflammation in the skin.
- Breaks up scar tissue.
- Improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Releases muscle tension in the face and jaw.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production in the connective tissue layer of the skin.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines.
- Lifts, firms, sculpts and tones the skin by releasing muscle fascial adhesions.
This photo was half way through a Gua Sha massage. When this photo was taken, the left side of her face had been massaged using Gua Sha, and the right side had not been massage yet. You can see a dramatic difference in the fluid and puffiness in the skin.
This before and after photo was also from a Gua Sha facial massage. With this technique, you can expect both immediate and cumulative results over time, so daily, consistent use can provide long-lasting results.