Reset Your Skin's Natural Processes!
Facial cups are a silicone self massage tool for the chest, neck and face that increase blood flow in the skin, activate the lymphatic system, and stimulate collagen and elastin production to improve overall skin health.
This set includes 4 Facial Cups:
- 2 Small Cups for Eyes and Lips
- 2 Large Cups for Face and Neck
The Benefits of Facial Cupping
- Increases blood flow to bring vital oxygen supply and nutrients to the skin
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Stimulates the lymphatic system to remove metabolic waste, toxins and bacteria from the skin
- Reduces puffiness and excess fluid in the skin
- Improves the look of tired, puffy eyes
- Improves the appearance of scars
- Improves the appearance of fine lines
- Enhances and adds natural volume to lips
- Relaxes muscle and jaw tension
- Rejuvenates the neck
- Brightens the skin and evens skin tone
- Improves absorption and efficacy of topical products
Please watch this video for a full facial cupping tutorial. Use only as directed. It is not recommended that you use these cups without watching the full tutorial first.
- Always perform this massage on freshly cleansed skin
- This routine on the face and neck will include continuous motion and pulsating only. At no point should you ever leave the cups suctioned in one spot in a stationary position.
- Apply a generous amount of oil to the skin in order for the cups to glide.
- Never pull on the skin. Anchor the skin with your free hand when cupping.
- Drink a glass of water immediately after the treatment to drain out excess toxins, fats and excess water. Continue to stay hydrated for a minimum of 24 hours after each treatment.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol intake after the treatment.
- Use 2-3 times per week.
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Do not use alcohol or place in boiling water.
- Not recommended directly over top of rosacea.
- Not recommended if you have lymphatic disorders or are on blood thinners.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
Most ingredients are certified organic. Some ingredients, like clay and salt are simply not available as organic.
All ingredients are 100% biodegradable. They are safe to use on your delicate skin, as well as wash down the drain.
Plastic can leak toxins. That's why glass is used to ensure products stay as clean and fresh as the day they're made.
All shipping and packaging materials are 100% recyclable and are often made from already recycled materials.
All of the ingredients that are used in my skin care products are always sourced from ethical, cruelty-free suppliers.